If you are looking for the best ladies dive watches in the market, then you are in the right place. We have put together a great guide of some awesome watches that not only look great, but you can also wear them on your diving adventures!
Even if you don’t plan to take your watch diving, it is still nice to have one that you don’t ever have to worry about getting wet. You can stop wondering when your expensive watch is going to drown in some sad accident. Or when you’re going to lose it because you forgot where you put it when you took it off to get in the water!
And, if you do want to take it diving as a backup timing device along with your computer, that’s an option too.
Some of these watches come in lots of color options, while others come in ultra-luxury styles adorned in gold and diamonds. Whatever your style, this guide is all you’ll need.
Best Dive Watches for Women Reviewed
Arguably our favorite dive watch for women, this classic design from Citizen will suit every diver.
- Round watch featuring unidirectional bezel and blue dial with date window at 4 o’clock and luminous hands/hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant: WR200/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Okay, so this one is technically a dive computer, rather than a dive watch. But its sleek and low profile makes it an excellent everyday watch too so we’ve included it in our list. Plus Suunto even calls it a watch themselves.
- Can be worn as a watch
- For rebreather and open circuit, diving includes trimix
- Titanium case with sapphire crystal glass
- Suunto fused RGBM
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
A sleek and stylish ladies dive watch for less than $200, you really can’t go wrong with the Invicta Pro Diver.
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Antireflective-mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 24.5 mm
- 23k-yellow-gold-plated-Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Technically a men’s dive watch, but we think this one is elegant enough to look great on anyone!
- Made in USA or Imported
- Quartz movement
- Antireflective-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Stainless-steel case
- Water-resistant to 1640 feet (500 M)
If you’re looking for an elegant dive watch that looks great with both formal and casual wear then Ulysse has some gorgeous options including this one.
- Made in USA or Imported
- 41mm Solid 18K Rose Gold Case
- Self Winding Automatic Chronometer Movement
- Diamonds Set on Bezel and Dial
- Stainless steel case. Uni-directional rotating black DLC bezel. Grey dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Arabic numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions. Minute markers around an inner ring. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers
- Date display at the 6 o’clock position. Oris calibre 733 automatic movement with a 38-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 40 mm. Case thickness: 13.14mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 fee
The best ladies dive watch for you really depends on your personal style and, of course, your budget.
If you want to learn more about dive watches and how to choose the best one, check out our complete dive watch buying guide.
Which is your favorite from the list above? Or do you have another recommendation for us to add to the list?
Let us know in the comments below!